Volunteer with New Knowledge Adventures
Join a New Knowledge Adventures Committee!
We are better together! Please join our team of dedicated volunteers. There are so many ways to help NKA thrive, and we know that you have skills to help us sustain our incredible program.
- Our curriculum committee works to establish the course selection and schedule for each semester.
- The assessment committee evaluates past courses so we can continue to deliver the content our members want.
- The facilitator committee coordinates and trains volunteers who serve as the hosts/facilitators at each class.
- Our social media committee maintains this website and our Facebook page as well as any other social media platforms. Do you know Instagram or Twitter? We need you!
- Are you fond of planning get-togethers? A social committee can help us stay connected even without the focus of a class. We need volunteers who can provide opportunities for us to just hang out together, like with that new friend from your art class, and meet lots of other wonderful NKA members you might otherwise miss.
- And administrative assistance is always welcome, especially during registration. We get a lot of calls!
PLAY A PART
Of course, we want to hear from you, too. What special skills do you want to offer NKA? There are lots of ways to actively participate in your New Knowledge Adventures!
For more information just contact Cathy at email@example.com
Connect With Us On Social Media